Sunday, July 5, 2009
The Unexpected Adventure
This Blogging is a commitment that got brushed to the side during VBS, but I am back again. The next thing will be for me to reinvite you to participate. Hope you are being blessed by the devotional. I am behind to say the least, but for those of you who are moving forward, let us know your thoughts and discoveries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last night I attended a meeting and the chairperson used one of the devotions from the Unexpected Adventure. Wow! Powerful. I want to respond to faith like a child, day 12. Many of us shy from sharing our faith for a lot of reasons, but I was particularly moved by day 12. Just finishing VBS where we welcomed two special needs children who got it, Don't Be Afraid! That included grabbing a mic in worship and singing the songs of faith. As we watch our children it is clear what Jesus meant when he said, "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."
ReplyDeleteStill much effort to enter the blog. I always lose my first thoughts attempting to post the blog. But anything worth having is worth fighting for so, I keep plugging at it. Today the weepy preacher is responding to day 16. The blessing to me was not to give up, not even on folk that have rebuffed me many times. I am only one link and don’t forget that God has majesty over all, so that are many links in place. I hope you are encouraged and never give up. As Vicky said, “Be there for your friends, and just talk about Jesus.”
ReplyDelete